Thursday, March 18, 2010

Updates...get ready for a long one!

Hello everybody!!!

So it has been a while since I updated this thing and I figured that now would be as good of a time as any. James and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on the 20th of February. We were able to take pretty much the whole day and went on a trip to Little Rock by ourselves. We did a little shopping, visited a friend, went to a wonderful bakery, and then had a WONDERFUL dinner at a place called Loca Luna. It was really good and if you ever happen to be in Little Rock you should check it out. And try the cheese dip. AMAZING!! (It was featured on Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels one time so since it was close enough for me to go I've been wanting to for a while.) It was nice to be able to sit and talk and not have kids asking a million questions or us having to worry about where the kids went. It was nice.


A couple of weeks after that we were able to purchase a mini van. I know it's one of those dreaded things, but I was SUPER excited about it. I still haven't figured out what the stigma is about those things, but man are they handy. Easy to get in and out of. We got a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. It's got the stow and go seating. If you ever have to buy a mini van, make sure it has stow and go. It's a wonderful thing. And gives you extra space and everything. Love it!

Isn't it so pretty! I guess you could say that I'm a soccer mom now. Only none of my kids play soccer yet.

As far as sports, I signed Andrew up for tee-ball this year. I'm excited about this too. (It doesn't take much these days!!) I think he's going to do a great job and it's going to be fun watching him play. I'm sure there will be videos up sooner or later. His team is called the Hooks. And we had our first meeting today and got to meet the coach and some of the players. James and I ordered shirts and hats for ourselves and I'm sure that we'll have them put mom and dad on the back of them. He'll be sporting the number 10. (Pictures to follow as soon as we get the shirts.)

The other day James got off work and I figured that since it was such a nice day we should take the kiddos out for a walk. We went to a local trail and the kids had a ton of fun. We plan on trying to do that at least once or twice a week.

Here are the kids posing. I could only get a couple of them to look at one time. Oh, well, I'll take it!

This picture cracks me up cause it's like they're stair stepped. I guess it's by age! How funny! But we'll have to figure out how to work things once Brody gets here. We're running out of room.

And of course speaking of Brody, we had an ultrasound done today. And I had my sugar test. Yucky, yucky orange drink! Oh, well, it's necessary! My wonderful Dr. asked me at my last appointment if I was going to get the 4d ultrasound. And I told him no mainly because I didn't want to pay the $200 to have it done. (Don't get me wrong it's really neat, but it's alot of money.) So he tells me that he is going to comp one for me! That means FREE!!! So I was able to see my little man in 4d. And of course he had to be difficult. We were in there for quite a while because he had everything covered up. Stinker! In a 4d ultrasound they can remove some of the things in front to see what's behind, but it distorts them. He not only had his hands in front of his face, but his feet as well. Yes my son is very flexible. Everything looks good and I won't know for sure about my sugar test until tomorrow.
We got lots of shots of his feet. I thought this was sweet cause it's like he's just hanging out relaxing in there.

And he's definitely a Saniger baby. Like I said he had his hands and feet over his face so it's a little distorted. He actually moved his feet and we just couldn't get him to move one of his hands. When he finally did we got very few good shots. This being one.

This one cracked me up because if you look he's got his feet in between some of his fingers. and that flat surface by his hand is his forehead.

Here are some prego pictures of me taken today. At 27 weeks and 3 days. I realized I didn't have any taken yet so here you go for your viewing pleasure!

There's a baby in here! Great picture! (I don't know why I am posting this, but oh well!)

Hands on the belly.

Hands off the belly. It's kinda funny how you don't know where to put them. On or off, that is the question!

So there you have it, a couple of month's catch up. Thanks for sticking with me (if you have).

No comments: