Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday parties

Okay so better late than never, but here are some pictures from the combined birthday party. James turned 34 and Emma turned 3. So we had a little get together with friends and actually held a party. I know I'm an awful mom, but Emma has never really had a big party. Her first birthday we didn't really do anything because I was sick and pregnant with Paisley. And her second we didn't plan anything either cause there weren't alot of little ones her age to invite over ( I know, excuses). So this year we went all out.


Here's James with his new iPhone. Which he loves and is playing on constantly. I know I'm a good wife! (Boast!!)


The birthday girl on the run. We...I mean I...decided on a fairy theme. Every girl had fairy wings and we did wands that were going to be decorated, but decided against it cause of all the chaos.

James' cake. He wanted a rubix cube. And since we didn't have the height to do the whole thing we decided on one section. Turned out awesome, but I can't take the credit because I wasn't feeling real well ( a whole other post) and my WONDERFUL sister in law decorated both cakes.


Here's Emma's. She did a really good job on this. It was fun to play.



Me smiling for the camera. And a few of the people at the party. Let me tell you it was a house full. Crazy amounts of people, but fun none the less.

No comments: