
Someone thinks I'm fabulous!!! Jenny over at Jenerbug gave me this award a long time ago, but there has been so much going on that I haven't made the time to sit down and blog about it. I'm so excited. It's my first award ever. And I like to think that in some ways I AM fabulous!! As are all of us women!! So as part of this I need to list 5 addictions that I have. So here goes.
1. I'm totally and utterly addicted to chocolate. Just about anything chocolate I can get my hands on. But of course I have my favorites. Like Godiva!!!Who doesn't love a good piece of chocolate from Godiva?!
2. I love cookbooks. I like to read them and look at all the pictures of the yummy food and dream about making them. I love to cook some of the things in them as well, but I do have a few that I just have to look at pictures!
3. I have become a little addicted to blogging. I'm trying not to spend all my time on the computer, but I just love to look at all the neat things on other people's blogs. And I'm way addicted to all the hair blogs out there. That is where I've gotten a lot of ideas for Emma's hair.
4. Just recently I figured out how to fry my own chicken. And since that day I've made it several times. I LOVE it! (Yes it's another food addiction!) It's so very yummy!
5.Shopping! I don't do it much, but I love to bargain shop. Okay so I have to brag on myself! I went to Belk's on Saturday and got several things for cheap! I got a pair of boots for me, 3 shirts and a pull over for Andrew, a shirt and dress for Emma, a remote control car for Andrew, and a pair of Dockers for James. And all it cost me was 98 dollars. Apparently I saved $168 dollars. Do I rock or what?!
So now that I've listed my 5 addictions I go on to pass the award to 5 FABULOUS Ladies!!
1. Heather is my best friend and we've known each other since we were 3. I love her dearly and think she is absolutely fabulous!
2.Phaedra is a fun girl that I met when James and I got married. And I totally look up to her. She's a great mom and I hope I can be like here when I grow up!!
3. Aubrey is another wonderful mom that I look up to. She has given me a lot of fun ideas to do with my kids when they get a little older. She is the epidomy of fabulous!
4. Tori is my friend that introduced me to my husband. So totally owe her a debt of gratitude! She is one of the most awesomest people I know. And yes she is totaly Fabulous with a capital F!
5. Cathy is my sister in law, but more like my sister! I believe that we were meant to be together and that my mom probably couldn't have handled both of us so Heavenly Father split us up. She's expecting her first baby and I'm so super excited it's like I'm living through her!
As with any award, there are rules.
The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.








2 comments:
Ohhh, THANK YOU!!
That was a fun post. We have a lot of addictions in common:D
Leiann- I am replying to your post on my blog simplyyumfood.blogspot.com. TWD is a group called Tuesdays with Dorie that makes recipes from the cookbook Baking: My home to yours. We make a different item every week and it is a ton of fun. I am not sure that they are accepting new members anymore but you can follow along with the group and check out all the versions of the recipes on http://tuesdayswithdorie.wordpress.com/.
Thanks for posting on my blog. Yours looks great too!
Post a Comment