Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been booed

But in a good way and I'm a few days behind! Jennie over at Jenerbug Boo-ed me. I hadn't gotten a chance to check any blogs lately and it's been crazy, but I think it's been that way for lots of people. Wah wah! Anyhow, Thanks Jennie! I don't have a cute picture like she does (I can't figure out how to get them on my blog), but I'm sure everyone will live. Go and check her blog out! She's a crafty person! (Not like me!!) And since it's past Halloween I guess I have no one to Boo. So I'll have to figure some cute way to recognize people for Thanksgiving. Give me time then I'll do it!!! I can be creative right??

1 comment:

Jennie said...

you could give them a "Gobble" or a "Turkey Leg"..... ok, to get pics up like the Boo on, right click on it and save it to your pics file, then use the add a picture button when you are creating a post, a box will up, click browse and then find the pic you want in your file and select it, click open and your done....