Write about? I'm at a loss as to what to blog about so I'll just post some of the pictures that I took of the kids today. It seems like they grow up a littl more every day. Like Emma has really started talking. Of course there are times when she talks and no one but her knows what she is saying. But she is saying a few words. For example, please, juice, where'd it go, go away, I don't know, it is, and I think there are few more, but my brain has shut down. Andrew and I have started working on singing "I am a child of God" and he's getting pretty good at it. They other day I caught him playing on the piano and turning the pages of the hymn book and singing I am a child of God. He didn't know that I was watching and as soon as he noticed he stopped. So I was unable to get a video of it. Maybe he'll do it again and I'll have that opportunity. And then there is little Paisley, who seems to grow up a lot every day. She is experimenting with sounds and she has recently discovered her hands. The other day she was watching her fist go to her mouth. And I think that she is trying to giggle. I can't believe how quick it goes. With that being said, Andrew turns 3 on Sunday and I realized he will be in primary in January. My little baby is no longer a baby! Oh, well! You can't stop them from growing, just ask my mom! There will be a blog to follow with pictures of Andrew through his 3 years that he's been here. So back to those pictures I promised. (It always seems that when I don't think I can find anything to blog about I just start rambling! And then it all works out!)

Just lounging around

He loves to get his picture taken.

He's my first love, besides my husband!

Cute smile

I couldn't resist putting this one in.

I was trying to get a close up of her really long eyelashes. It's so unfair.
No comments:
Post a Comment