I love Andrew's tongue in this. Emma is vegging out to Finding Nemo.
Now it's on the other side. And they're both vegging out!
You'd think that they are hugging on each other, but in all actuality, Andrew is trying to push Emma away and Emma is hugging.
He's my "cute Andrew" as he would say.
I am amazed at how long her hair is. I rarely leave it down, but after blow drying it last night it seemed to stay out of her face.
And here's the little sleeping, sweet (for now) child. (Only time will tell!)







3 comments:
They are all too cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Your kiddos are all so cute! I know what you mean about firsts and "lasts". Glad we live in the digital camera age so we can capture it all!
I am so enjoying your blog and the pictures of your cuties!
Hey, here is a blog with some GREAT hair ideas...I thought of it when I saw Emma's beautiful thick hair
http://girlydos.blogspot.com/
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment